Families around the nation can experience the Journey Autism & Behavioral Care Centers difference. We’re expanding in order to increase access to effective, evidence-based ABA therapy for children, adolescents, and adults who have been diagnosed with autism and other intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our goal is to help our clients and their families thrive, and through compassionate care and family support, we’re making that a reality.
At Journey Autism & Behavioral Care Centers, you’ll find a team of highly-skilled and experienced professionals who are passionate about helping individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities reach their full potential. From assessment to treatment planning to implementation and beyond, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Where We’re Located
Journey Autism & Behavioral Care Centers has locations across the United States, and we’re expanding rapidly in order to serve more families. Our current locations include:
Our MA autism treatment center provides assessments, personalized treatment plans, and in-home therapy so that those in our care can receive treatment where they’re most comfortable—at home. This allows us to work with each individual and their family to create the most successful treatment plan possible.
529 Main Street, Suite 231
Charlestown, MA 02129
Pinellas County, Florida
Residents of Florida’s Pinellas County can receive in-home ABA therapy services that will help them improve communication, social skills, and more. Through our in-home services, we’re able to provide a more individualized and naturalistic approach to care that can lead to more success.
What Sets Us Apart
Why Journey Autism & Behavioral Care Centers? We’re dedicated to providing the highest quality of care possible, and our team goes above and beyond to meet the needs of each individual we work with. Here are just a few of the things that set us apart:
- Clinical programs led by experts in the field of ABA – Our clinical programs are designed and led by some of the most experienced and respected professionals in the field of ABA
- Additional clinical supervision by experienced BCBAs – Board-certified behavior analysts can offer more insight into complex cases
- Ongoing professional development and training for clinical staff – Every individual who enters your home has been thoroughly trained and is up-to-date on the latest industry standards
- A family-centered approach for our clients – Our Family Support Team walks every client through the intake process and beyond
- Guidance on long-term success in achieving goals – Our team provides guidance on how to maintain progress and achieve long-term success
Navigating your loved one’s care doesn’t have to be difficult. With Journey Autism & Behavioral Care Centers, you’ll have a team of compassionate and experienced professionals by your side every step of the way.
Our Programs and Services
Our training allows us to work with clients at different stages of their lives, from early intervention all the way through adulthood. We understand that each individual is unique, and we tailor our programs and services to meet the specific needs of those we serve.
Our programs and services include:
- Autism treatment programs for children
- Functional behavioral assessments
- Functional communication training
- Social skills training for children
- Autism treatment programs for adults
- Social skills training for adults
Reach Out to a Journey Autism & Behavioral Care Centers Location Today
Journey Autism & Behavioral Care Centers is here to support you and your loved one through every stage of their care. Learn more about our locations and how to get started by connecting with our team at 844.222.4513 or by reaching out online.